COVID-19 has had a huge impact on all of us.
We are open, and we are accepting reservations as we always have.
Our small 11 room Inn is ideal as an escape from the big city, and offers tremendous access to the safe, uncrowded and amazingly beautiful Shasta Lake area. The nicest hiking trail on the entire lake is just 1/2 mile from us, and there are marinas and a boat ramp for every kind of water activity less than 2 miles away.
We have made some changes to adjust to these new conditions —
- We have modified our cancellation policy to allow guests much greater flexibility. Reservations may be cancelled with no penalty up to 24 hours prior to arrival (up to 3PM the day prior.)
HEALTH and SAFETY
- Even before COVID-19, we’ve been committed to providing all guests with the cleanest, safest environment possible. We have all bamboo and tile floors, with no carpeting. We wash our bedcovers/duvets after every guest, unlike many hotels which do wash sheets but very rarely launder their bedcovers. Because we’re small and fanatical about our cleaning, we spend at least twice as much time cleaning each room after every guest than any of our big competitors.
- We carefully follow and meet or exceed all of the “Stay Safe Guidelines” from the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA).
- All of our rooms have exterior entrances.
- To maximize social distancing, we do not currently offer sit-down breakfast service in our dining room or out on the deck.
We do offer, as we always have, breakfast delivered in a basket to your guest room, between 7am and 9am every morning.
- We’ve also limited daily housekeeping service to be on-request only, to minimize unnecessary contact between our staff and our guests.